The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (ret.d), recently commissioned a 200m-litre lubricant plant on Monday during his 2-day business visit to Lagos.
The project is described as the first of its kind as far as the West African market is concerned.
The Bestaf lubricant plant is owned by the founder and chief executive officer of MRS Holdings Limited, Sayyu Dantata.
Here are ten things to know about the recently inaugurated plant;
1. The 200m-litre Bestaf lubricant plant is a facility designed to produce lubricants, which are liquids used to reduce friction and wear between moving parts in machinery and vehicles.
2. The plant has the capacity to produce 200 million liters of lubricant per year.
3. The lubricants produced at the plant can be used in a variety of industries, including automotive, industrial, and marine.
4. The plant may use a variety of raw materials, such as crude oil or synthetic fluids, to produce the lubricants.
5. The plant will employ a range of processes, such as blending, refining, and formulation, to produce the final lubricant products.
6. The lubricants produced at the plant will be sold to a variety of customers, including Original Equipment Manufacturers(OEMs), industrial companies, and retail outlets.
7. The plant will have a quality control system in place to ensure that the lubricants produced meet industry standards and specifications.
8. The plant will have a safety program in place to protect workers and the environment.
9. The plant will have a maintenance program in place to ensure that equipment and facilities are well-maintained and operate efficiently.
10. The plant will have a sustainability program in place to minimize the environmental impact of its operations.